We have been pretty busy in the past year. Greg graduated in April of 2009!! He worked for Sailtime for a few months selling memberships for sailboats until he landed his current job at The Energy Authority. He absolutely loves his job and we are so blessed that he could get a job in this difficult economy. I have decided to go back to school and get my degree in Marketing. I have completed three semesters in the past year & I'm looking forward to transfering to UNF at the beginning of 2011. We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary!(cheers) Bailey just turned 6!! He is now older than us in dog years! We discovered Bananagrams- so much fun! We are looking forward to all of the many things that the Lord has planned for us! Love you all!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
summary of the past year
We have been pretty busy in the past year. Greg graduated in April of 2009!! He worked for Sailtime for a few months selling memberships for sailboats until he landed his current job at The Energy Authority. He absolutely loves his job and we are so blessed that he could get a job in this difficult economy. I have decided to go back to school and get my degree in Marketing. I have completed three semesters in the past year & I'm looking forward to transfering to UNF at the beginning of 2011. We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary!(cheers) Bailey just turned 6!! He is now older than us in dog years! We discovered Bananagrams- so much fun! We are looking forward to all of the many things that the Lord has planned for us! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment